Harry Potter Gets Funky at the Bajowala House

My boys have recently gotten VERY into the Harry Potter series. Their new favorite game is to play wizard dueling with markers in their hands as wands. Here's a recent exchange:

Son #1: (Pointing a green highlighter at his brother) I'm going to zap your wand! Experiamus!
Son #2: You missed! (Pointing a blue highlighter right back at his big bro) SUPERFLY!

With that slip of my 2 year old's tongue, I was treated to an image of Son #1 suddenly being transformed into Ron O'Neal. Superfly, indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grotesquely Swollen Apple of My Eye- What to do When Bugs Attack Your Child's Face

Why Drug Allergies Matter (Or Why Penicillin Allergy is Responsible for My Son's Lopsided Neck)

Keratosis Pilaris - Or, Why My Kid Looks Like a Plucked Chicken