The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Meeting Has Arrived!

I am in San Francisco, California for the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. It promises to be a very educational and intellectually satisfying meeting. Last year, I tried my hand at live-tweeting from the conference. I'll be doing the same this year- hopefully, it will give folks at home an opportunity to take part in the knowledge sharing remotely.

The exercise is mutually beneficial- in addition to sharing information with others, my tweets will obviate the need for any paper-based note-taking on my part! It really highlights the "green appeal" of social media- so many trees saved!

I will not be alone in this endeavor- my expectation is that we'll see a substantial increase in the number of tweets coming out from the conference compared to 2010. If you'd like to partake in the knowledge-fest, please subscribe to hashtag #AAAAI on Twitter to get a live stream of tweets from the meeting!





Comments

  1. Thanks for the live tweets! I'm leader of the SF Bay Area support group, please email if you'd like to meet up for coffee! Our web site is www.sffoodallergy.org, email sffoodallerinfosffoodallergy.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tweets! Thanks! I learned so much today! I actually did a post on my blog about what I learned from your tweets today!
    http://myadventuresinhealthyliving.blogspot.com/2011/03/tweet-tweet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful that you made the effort to share all that info with all of us. I did not miss one tweet!
    Thank you so much, @allergistmommy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog's posts! Let's keep the discussion engaging and free of frivolous advertising or vulgarity. It's a family show, folks!

Popular posts from this blog

The Grotesquely Swollen Apple of My Eye- What to do When Bugs Attack Your Child's Face

Why Drug Allergies Matter (Or Why Penicillin Allergy is Responsible for My Son's Lopsided Neck)

Keratosis Pilaris - Or, Why My Kid Looks Like a Plucked Chicken